2010-12-07 14:54:29 -0700
- toc bump
- left click to announce current instance regardless of run time
- add some debug for kicks
- add check for when LFG Completion fires w/o proper start
- don't force load the blizzard debug tools anymore
- add options for verbose output
- rearange options to show general, brag, purge, sink
- clean up localizations, remove duplicate phrases that have different punctuation
- fix nil check on a match() call
- implement a proper UserFacing print method & functions
- fix for adding current run time in
- fix shift clicking on LDB feed to announce std options
- fix SecToTimeSpecial to be more uniform, use 4digit timestamp for less than an hour/min
- utilize label and value in LDB, text is everything as a fall back.
- fix char/overall announce not being respected when the end of a run completes.
- use HH:MM & srink down the verbage to 1 line instead of 1 for each option selected.
- move blocks around fix nosavereset to not fubar event registring if clicked outside of a run
- only start timer when there is a full group. alt - right click to clear run and not save
- clean up file
- add methods to manually start and end a run timer
- fix opt deps for no-libs
- more info on debug
- more logic fixes, more like conveluted methods to make it act right
- add some info to locale file
- fix logic to act as intended with announcing
- comment out hard debug
- Account -> Overall, fix output for only options and general announce
- add global time tracking. add options for it, add options for overall and specifics. Current Runtime is always applied to output if it's available.
- prevent empty string output
- add defaults for best time run, disabled by default. disable total runs by default in announce.
- fix typo
- add in Best Instance run time.
- aparently the specific key localizations don't work with , handle-unlocalized="english" as an option
- fix various localization methods
- add localization methods to ToC
- consolidate L["Current Runtime:"] -> L["Current Runtime: %s"] fix locale spelling
- make locale file more generic
- fix another bug with shiftclick in LDB OnClick
- fix localizations
- fix on update to only really update every second
- add short name for ldb object
- add onUpdate to show current instance runtime in LDB Object.text
- fix oddity if you have nothing selected to announce.
- add more debug in. fix LDB On click, yet again. add current instance run time to brag()
- add announce options & revamp the Announce() call
- remove currentInstance/lastInstance locals as they are no longer needed b/c of the brag() options
- fix level name in other spot. self->addon in LDB-OnClick. typo in announce()
- use (Heroic) in instance name instead of "5 Player (Heroic)"
- make brag() work
- refactor announce methods to 1 function. Change purge around to also serve Brag()
- add in purge option
- sort ldb tooltip. add SecondsToTimeScrub to remove |4 useage from SecToTime(), change output message to be more informative
- add libsink / remove libdbicon
- include libsink, remove libdbicon as it will not be used
- add LibSink-2.0 to mix n'd make it work
- add in basics for options table
- remove comments
- fix another typo
- UnRegister -> Unregister
- fix end of run ghosting
- fix LDB onClick to work properly now
- fix onclick handler
- cache the last party we where in and use that in ldb on click, remove chat frame spam, only use tekDebug
- start sending stuff to party chat annoyingly
- fix ldb to work as hint sugests
- remove test db entries. add current instance run to LDB tooltip fix typo's from removing UII
- change localizations to perminant debug mode until web app is used
- remove use of UpdateInstanceInfo, it has a problem firing under certain conditions.
- add localizations file
- add localizations
- flesh out LDB object to show a simple listing of what's in the db. will change later to only show best 5?
- add LibDBIcon, will eventually use
- add bones for LDB
- Inital Import