DrDamage is currently being developed for 5.x. While a couple classes are near ready to being done, we will not be releasing this until it is closer to a beta stage. Please do not open up new tickets asking why it isn't ready yet. All old or invalid tickets have been closed while we work on this mod.
Note: Alpha is alpha. If we didn't ask you to test an alpha build, we do not want tickets opened up saying that an alpha build isn't working for whatever reason. We know already or it wouldn't be alpha. However, when we do ask for testing and feedback, please do open up a ticket - provided you have read the following link first:
Current state: Check the http://www.wowace.com/addons/dr-damage/pages/known-issues Page
Note: Read the mod feedback page and known issues page, make sure to have the latest version as listed in the Files section, and have some knowledge of the theorycrafting for your class as we are looking for feedback from the following classes:
- All paladins (Headhuntress is helping with the holy paladin portion - which appears to be working.)
- Enhancement shaman
- Assassination Rogues
- Resto druids
- Balance druids
- All warriors
- All deathknights
- All hunters
DrDamage is up to date for patch 4.3.4
DrDamage displays the calculated damage or healing of abilities with talents, gear and buffs included on your actionbar buttons. The addon also adds various statistics to the tooltips in your spellbook and on the actionbar.
/drd or /drdmg or /drdamage
If you want to help having this addon translated into your language visit: http://www.wowace.com/projects/dr-damage/localization/
- Supports all classes
- Actionbar addons supported: Default, Bartender 4, CT_BarMod, Dominos, elvUI, Macaroon, Nurfed AB, IPopBar, nUI, ReAction Bars and RDX.
- Places text with the metric of your choosing on the actionbar buttons.
- Damage and healing statistics are placed into your tooltips. This includes for example critical hit chance, spell damage and damage coefficients, averages, DPS, DPSC (damage per seconds cast), damage until OOM and more!
- Your own buffs and your target's debuffs are taken into account.
- Allows manual modification of the essential talents, buffs and character stats used to calculate. For example you can test how much increasing your spellpower by 100 would increase your damage or healing output.
- If you're overwhelmed by the amount of statistics presented, you can use the options reduce the amount to whatever you feel is important!
Known Issues Please see the Known Issues page before opening a ticket.
- NOTE: DETAILED reports about inaccuracies is the only way we'll know something is wrong. If you don't report it, don't expect it to get fixed!
To submit a bug report, please visit this page first: Mod Feedback This will tell you what we expect and how we need it in order to help you.
- AP = Attack Power
- RAP = Ranged Attack Power
- SP = Spell Power
- Ht = Hit rating
- Cr = Critical strike rating
- Exp = Expertise rating
- Ha = Haste rating
- Ma = Mastery rating
- HPS/DPS = Healing/Damage Per Second
- HPSC/DPSC = Healing/Damage Per Seconds Casted
- HPSCD/DPSCD = Healing/Damage Per Seconds CoolDown
- HOOM/DOOM = Healing/Damage (until) Out of Mana
- HPM/DPM = Healing/Damage Per Mana
- DPE = Damage Per Energy
- DPF = Damage Per Focus
- DPR = Damage Per Rage
- DPRP = Damage Per Runic Power
- MPS = Mana Per Second (How much mana the spell uses per seconds casted)
- GCD = Global CoolDown
- Date created
- Apr 06, 2008
- Last update
- Apr 09, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files