DoubleClickForTheWin (http://www.wowace.com/addons/doubleclickforthewin/) Changelog:
- A TOC bump after a quite a while. It seems to still be working fine. I use it all the time.
- More MoP fixes. Completed quests etc should work now, and group loot buttons work again.
- MoP fixes. Loot rolling buttons disabled for now, will fix in next version.
- Very tiny tweak, fixes conflict between DoubleClickForTheWin and PassLoot with "Allow multiple confirm popups" setting enabled.
- Whoopsie, add the changes of v9 to this log >_>
- Remove the old EquipmentManager stuff, the new frames already handle doubleclicking.
- Make the EquipmentManager set buttons double-clickable to equip the selected set.
- Eject vehicle passengers with double left-click.
- Make the loot item buttons in lootframe accept the confirmation popup when double-clicking.
- Proper changelog.
- Make auction window list items double-clickable. Left button for bid, right button for buyout or cancel auction, depending on which tab you're in. Double-click again to confirm popup.
- Cleaned up a bit, more comments and making sure tradeskill stuff works properly.
- Make tradeskill window list items double-clickable for quick crafting.
- Better handling of repeatables. Completed quests should be preferred now.
- Prefer gossip, if there's only unfinished quests and gossip available.
- Also prefer non-hearthstone gossip if available.
- Tweak behavior a bit. Quest item reward buttons no longer accept double-left-clicks, so you won't accidentally select the wrong rewards anymore.
- Right-click still works on them for going back.
- Improve handling of repeatable quests. It will now try to find the first completed quest before considering dailies/repeatables.
- New addon, yay!