- Bump TOC for patch 4.3.
- Fixed debug output being generated when debug wasn't enabled.
- Add missing LibMapData-1.0 dep to the toc. Fixes no-lib version not finding LibMapData-1.0.
- Remove Jarry from the list of alts, as I transfered that toon to my son's account after he nagged me to death to do so.
- Bump version to pull in newer LibMapData-1.0, whose map data apparenlty had some issues with Firelands, again.
- Bump version to pull in newer LibMapData-1.0, whose map data apparenlty had some issues with Firelands.
- Bump TOC for patch 4.2.
- Bump TOC for patch 4.1.
- Moved to Astrolabe 1.0
- Bump the version so it can pull in newer dependencies.
- Update TOC for patch 4.0.1.
- Add battleground map sizes. (Bug Ticket #4)
- Rename DirectionArrowInstanceSizes.lua to DirectionArrowZoneSizes.lua and move the function out and into DirectionArrow.lua.
- Re-implemented the arrow moving configuration as X and Y axes instead of location.
- Make the distance text movable within the arrow's frame in the same manner as the arrow.
- Add a configuration option to set the drop shadow color for the distance text.
- Fix mis-named config variable.
- Add configuration option to set the size of the distance text.
- Add configuration options for distance text color and drop shadow color.
- Removed the word "yards" from the distance text.
- Make debug code be wrapped in debug tags.
- Fix erroneous use of a function from another addon. (Mine, where I had cut and pasted)
- Fix Astrolabe dependency.
- Add toggle for displaying distance.
- Add distance support.
- Make it layer over the parent by one.
- Fix some config stuff.
- Initial release.