PTR / Legion Beta
There are too many changes in 7.0 / Legion for the current version to work. You can find the latest work-in-progress versions here: https://www.dropbox.com/l/sh/p7eXemktoP1O2Ob6qZFuMr
Issues / Feedback
For enhancements or issues, please use the ticket tracker.
Compact Runes is a re-write of DocsDebugRunes. It preserves the compact UI but adds additional features.
It tracks the following items:
- Runes (shown horizontally or vertically) with an optional setting to show a numeric timer for each rune.
- Runic Power
- Diseases and time left.
- Necrotic Plague, if talented, replaces the standard disease bars. It displays the time left and stacks.
- Sudden Doom, Shadow Infusion, and Dark Transformation for Unholy
- Rime/Freezing Fog and Killing Machine for Frost
- Blood Charges for the Blood Tap talent.
- By default a new bar is used that replaces the Dark Transformation bar. If you are Unholy, the bars are placed side-by-side.
- You can also enable it as a proc. It is off by default.
- Blood Shield
- LDB/Minimap Icon Support
- RC Procs are indicated with a white border.
- RE procs, RC procs, and wasted Blood Charges tracking in the LDB tooltip
- Crimson Scourge is shown as a proc.
- Out of melee range is indicated by a red border. This option can be disabled.
- An optional "Almost ready" rune state. The alpha can be adjusted independently for it.
- A Plague Leech proc, if enabled, is shown when the Plague Leech is usable. Plague Leech requires two fully depleted runes and diseases on the target. You can optionally require that Outbreak will be off cooldown too.
- A Soul Reaper proc that shows up if you have the spell, your target is under 35% health, and Soul Reaper is not on cooldown. The cooldown also includes runes not being ready.
- Cooldown Bars per spec. A configurable row of icons to show the cooldown on abilities and certain trinkets.
- Swing Timer (main hand).
- Necroticblight Helper. Used for the Necroticblight playstyle. It shows the number of Festering Strikes needed to keep Necrotic Plague going until Unholy Blight is available again.
- Date created
- Aug 30, 2012
- Last update
- May 27, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Compact Runes
- Recent files