Compact Runes is a re-write of DocsDebugRunes. It preserves the compact UI but adds additional features.
It tracks the following items:
- Runes with an optional setting to show a numeric timer for each rune.
- Runic Power
- Diseases and time left
- Disease Strength. The numeric timer on the diseases will change based on the value of re-applying diseases:
- Red: Re-applying would result in less disease damage.
- White: Re-applying would result in no change.
- Yellow: Re-applying would increase the disease damage.
- Green: Re-applying would increase the disease damage by more then the configurable threshold.
- Sudden Doom, Shadow Infusion, and Dark Transformation for Unholy
- Rime/Freezing Fog and Killing Machine for Frost
- Blood Charges for the Blood Tap talent.
- By default a new bar is used that replaces the Dark Transformation bar. If you are Unholy, the bars are placed side-by-side.
- You can also enable it as a proc. It is off by default.
- Blood Shield
- LDB/Minimap Icon Support
- RC Procs are indicated with a white border.
- RE procs, RC procs, and wasted Blood Charges tracking in the LDB tooltip
- Crimson Scourge is shown as a proc.
- Out of melee range is indicated by a red border. This option can be disabled.
- An optional "Almost ready" rune state. The alpha can be adjusted independently for it.
- A Plague Leech proc, if enabled, is shown when the time left on Plague Strike is below a certain threshold. You can optionally require that Outbreak will be off cooldown too.
- A Soul Reaper proc that shows up if you have the spell, your target is under 35% health, and Soul Reaper is not on cooldown. The cooldown also includes runes not being ready.
- Date created
- Aug 30, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 21, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Compact Runes
- Recent files