Warlords of Draenor Beta
For now, I have a working version for the beta. You can download it here: https:www.dropbox.com/s/vlcy5c8bq2yo7v8/CompactRunes.zip
Not everything will work perfectly but it is mostly working. You will need to go into the settings and change the border textures to the Blizzard ones or it will not look correct. Once the custom textures are fixed, you can use my textures for the correct look.
The latest alpha versions will work on live or beta. For beta, you will need to change the interface number to 60000 in the TOC file.
Compact Runes is a re-write of DocsDebugRunes. It preserves the compact UI but adds additional features.
It tracks the following items:
- Runes with an optional setting to show a numeric timer for each rune.
- Runic Power
- Diseases and time left
- Disease Strength. The numeric timer on the diseases will change based on the value of re-applying diseases:
- Red: Re-applying would result in less disease damage.
- White: Re-applying would result in no change.
- Yellow: Re-applying would increase the disease damage.
- Green: Re-applying would increase the disease damage by more then the configurable threshold.
- Sudden Doom, Shadow Infusion, and Dark Transformation for Unholy
- Rime/Freezing Fog and Killing Machine for Frost
- Blood Charges for the Blood Tap talent.
- By default a new bar is used that replaces the Dark Transformation bar. If you are Unholy, the bars are placed side-by-side.
- You can also enable it as a proc. It is off by default.
- Blood Shield
- LDB/Minimap Icon Support
- RC Procs are indicated with a white border.
- RE procs, RC procs, and wasted Blood Charges tracking in the LDB tooltip
- Crimson Scourge is shown as a proc.
- Out of melee range is indicated by a red border. This option can be disabled.
- An optional "Almost ready" rune state. The alpha can be adjusted independently for it.
- A Plague Leech proc, if enabled, is shown when the time left on Plague Strike is below a certain threshold. You can optionally require that Outbreak will be off cooldown too.
- A Soul Reaper proc that shows up if you have the spell, your target is under 35% health, and Soul Reaper is not on cooldown. The cooldown also includes runes not being ready.
- Date created
- Aug 30, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 19, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Compact Runes
- Recent files