Combo Points Redux is a numeric and graphical display for your combo points (and other similar mechanic abilities) based on the excellent numeric-only addon BasicComboPoints.
- Numeric and graphical display of your combo points
- NEW Advanced Point Tracking to track your combo points on yourself instead of your target
- Works for vehicle combo points (ex. Malygos Phase Three)
- Numeric display and graphical display are independently movable
- Many icon choices for the graphical display
- Also tracks many other stacking buffs/debuffs including
- Death Knights: Bone Shield
- Druids: Combo Points
- Mages: Arcane Charge
- Monks: Chi
- Paladins: Holy Power
- Priests: Shadow Orbs
- Rogues: Combo Points, Bandit's Guile and Initiative
- Warlocks: Soul Shards and Burning Embers
Important notice: since v3.2.6, ComboPointsRedux embeds BugGrabber, an error catching addon. Please check the error is really about ComboPointsRedux before reporting them here. I suggest installing BugSack to catch the errors.
Please report any bug or error using the WowAce bug tracker (your Curse account works there). The comments section below is not meant to report and track bugs.
Some words about submitting bug reports:
- I do not care about “it doesn’t work, fix it!” messages. I need to know how it failed and a way to reproduce the bug so I can test it and make sure I fix it.
- Bug reports are not in the “fire and forget” kind of things. I may have to ask you some details.
- Please check all existing tickets and the “known issues” section below before submitting new ones. Duplicate reports will be rejected on sight.
If you want another module for a spell please file them as tickets on WowAce. It makes my life easier!
Currently the addon will work in all locales, but the options screen is not translated on all clients. If you would like to help translate the options screen you can submit translations with the new localization tool at wowace.