Colourblind Simulator 2015
What it does
This addon was designed to compliment the colourblind mode "shaders" that were added to World of WarCraft in Patch 4.3.0 by making them more accessible to users.
It does this by adding a new dropdown menu with the available shader options to the Help section of the Interface Menu, below the Colourblind Mode checkbox.
Previously, the options were only available by using slash commands.
The options available are as follows:
- Disabled. Normal colour vision.
- Protanopia. The inability to see red.
- Protanomaly. Decreased sensitivity to red.
- Deuteranopia. The inability to see green.
- Deuteranomaly. Decreased sensitivity to green.
- Tritanopia. The inability to see blue.
- Tritanomaly. Decreased sensitivity to blue.
- Achromatopsia. Full colourblindness. The person sees the world in black-and-white. They have other sight issues like being very sensitive to light (photophobia) and having a decreased sharpness in their vision which cannot be adjusted by wearing glasses. The additional conditions (less sharp vision and photophobia) are not simulated with this setting.
- Achromatomaly. Decreased sensitivity to all colours.
Colourblind Simulator 2015 should work for everyone regardless of language, but the text in the menu is currently only in English.
This addon was lovingly made by Ethan Centaurai, who usually plays as Ulbrecht on Ghostlands-EU.
- Date created
- Jan 03, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 06, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Colourblind Simulator 2015
- Recent files
- Tool used