James D. Callahan III:
- Renamed SetCollectibleButtonTooltip() to SetButtonScripts() and rewrote it to use pre-defined functions instead of on-the-fly anonymous functions, and to highlight entries which are moused-over. Renamed ClearCollectibleButtonTooltip() to ClearButtonScripts(). Moved SetButtonScripts(), its helper functions, and ClearButtonScripts() into a do-block as implementation functions for CollectibleList_Update().
- In ReDisplay(): Fix call to GetExclusions() - should have been MarkExclusions(). Reworked global Collectinator_ProgressBar[Text] to be addon.Frame.progress_bar[.text]. The SetProgressBar() function is now addon.Frame.progress_bar:Update() and it uses the new filter logic.
- In addon:ScanCompanions(): Catch all return values for GetCompanionInfo(), and check for nil spellIDs. In addon:UpdateFilters(): Re-write to use scantype so it will actually work. Throughout file: Renamed totalknownpets, totalpets, totalknownmounts, and totalmounts to critter_known, mount_known, critter_total, and mount_total to work with the new filter code.
- Simplify CheckDisplayFaction().
- In expandEntry(): Move initial index incrementing to AFTER the local variables that rely on it so the list will have the proper offsets.
- In SetCollectibleButtonTooltip(): Use QTip:Release() instead of hiding the tooltip.
- Replaced usage of MakeMiniPetTable() and MakeMountTable() with GetMiniPetTotal() and GetMountTotal().
- Renamed addon:MakeMountTable() to addon:GetMountTotal(), moved initialization of num_mounts to its declaration outside of the function, and return its value rather than nil if initialized is true. In AddMount(): Removed the Class check, since passing it as nil should be handled in addon:AddCompanion() and not here.
- Renamed addon:MakeMiniPetTable() to addon:GetMiniPetTotal(), moved initialization of num_pets to its declaration outside of the function, and return its value rather than nil if initialized is true.
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Renamed repvndr and rplvl variables to rep_vendor and rep_level. Added nil check for rep_vendor.
- Remove reference to missing function. Pet display now works again.
- Fix a few more typos.
- Fix Winterspring typo.
- Move the count variables out of the function and into the scope so it'll work correctly.
- Remove babble class from required libs.
- Fix babble references.
- Add pre-processing stuff to review.
- Remove rep filter flags from the frame, I don't think we use them there.
- Update some pet db flags.
- Fix mechanical squirrel box flag issue thanks to theorbtwo.
- Move maxfilterflags to somewhere more accessible.
- Move the rep flags to the do/end block
- Convert a bunch of the code to use constants. WTB include constants.h
- Remove text based debug dump.
- Add some constants to the main file.
- More mount info added
- Mounts up to spell ID 17461 havecorrect flags.
- Uploaded on
- Sep 19, 2009
- Game version
- 373.6 KiB