James D. Callahan III:
- Ported changes from ARL such as improved list code and behavior of entry-selection: Collectable entries can now be selected via right-clicks.
- Missed a spot in the tab code cleanup.
- Sanity check to prevent non-existent filters from breaking the UI.
- Major refactoring of the tab code.
- Replaced usage of non-existent localization with UNKNOWN.
- Battle pets which are only obtained from secondary fights will now be displayed with "Secondary" instead of a set of coordinates. Unfortunately, at this time, no such battle pets are defined in the database...
- Fixed a couple of AddZoneLocation calls - missing valid is_secondary parameter.
- Cleanup, and added support for battle pets with unknown coordinates in a zone.
- Clarification and readability changes.
- Greatly simplified portrait-setting code and replaced the portrait textures with MUCH higher-quality versions. Thanks to Neffi for the conversion, since SetPortraitToTexture is evil and requires BLP format...
- Update all battle pets for secondary boolean flag
- Add rough coding for 'secondary' designation for battle pets
- Fix start location of 2 quests
- Fix location of mob
- Uploaded on
- Feb 10, 2014
- Game version
- 538.8 KiB