This addon has been merged with Affliction and Demonology module to become clcInfo_Warlock!
Please download from this Curse link: http:www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcinfo_warlock
This addon will no longer be maintained separately. All suggestions and feedback should be given at the new link.
Thank you for your support!
clcInfo_DestoWarlock is a plugin for the clcInfo rotation and cooldown tracking addon. This module is a significant improvement over the destruction warlock module included with clcInfo.
PLEASE NOTE: You must create a template and icons within clcInfo, you will not see anything on the screen until you do this. There is a link to the clcInfo addon below with examples and instructions. You may also refer to Basic Setup for a quick two icon setup.
Destruction Rotation Features:
- Provides current spell and next spell rotation tracking.
- Improved Soul Fire, Immolate, Bane of Doom and Corruption are tracked on the player or target.
- Cast time and travel time to target calculated based on distance for accurate buff and debuff refreshes.
- 8 yard distance to target used to determine if Shadowflame is recommended in rotation.
- An icon to indicate if target is in range of Shadowflame.
- Bane of Doom has a low priority refresh tracker, but will move to high priority in the last five seconds. This usually allow a Bane of Doom refresh to replace an Incinerate or Chaos Bolt filler.
- Additional reminder times may be set for Immolate, Soul Fire and Corruption.
- Chaos Bolt is skipped when spell haste is 50% or greater as recommended by EJ for 4.3.
- User settable debuff delay to allow for server response time.This prevents spell from being recommended when they have just been cast, but are waiting for the client to be updated.
- Spell priority is fully configurable through the clcInfo Options GUI or by chat command line.
Additional Warlock Features:
- Shadowburn available tracking icon
- Demon Soul available tracking icon
- Dark Intent not cast tracking icon
- Fel Armor not cast tracking icon
Additional Technical Information
- Date created
- Dec 23, 2011
- Last updated
- Jul 16, 2012