ChocolateBar will create a bar on top or bottom of your screen where other addons called broker plugins can display stuff like your fps.
Basically its a Titan-panel or Fubar replacement.
You can get the plugins in this example from: Broker Starter Pack
- Easy setup, install & go!
- Multiple bars - top or bottom as many as you want.
- Left, right and center alignment.
- Support for icon colors and coordinates like used by TomTom.
- Easy config, simply drag a plugin and drop points will show. The idea is to easily disable a plugin or toggle its text. See pics.
- Load-on-demand options, and small memory footprint.
- More Chocolate - a broker plugin to show a bar that will autohide again. Great for launchers or other plugins you don't need visible all the time:)
- Show bars on mouse over only.
- Hide bars in combat.
- Hide bars during a pet battle.
- Set a fixed width for any plugin.
- Change textures, font, colors and a lot more...
Where to get plugins?
I have made an addon pack with ChocolateBar and a selection of plugins that should cover your basic needs:
Broker Starter Pack
Right click the bar or type "/chocolatebar" to open the options menu.
You can help with the localization, just go to:
You miss a feature or found a bug? I look forward to your feedback.