What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Disable all mods, but chinchilla
2. In chinchilla - go to mod settings -> quest tracker - untick enabled
3. Try to change what WoW quest tracker is showing (shift+clicking in quest log) - you could check 5 quests, yet only 2 would be shown for example.
Disabling chinchilla - native quest tracker works flawlessly.
As a workaround - ticking "enabled" under chinchilla's quest tracker (the repositioning part) seems to allow native quest tracker work finely.
All of the above tested on RU client only. Same result every time
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- see above
What version of the product are you using?
- latest curse version
Do you have an error log of what happened?
- no errors are shown
Please provide any additional information below.
- Last updated
- Oct 03, 2014
- Jul 15, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.