- Updated for WoW 3.3.0.
- The quest tracker can once again be moved by Chinchilla, as Blizzard have decided to lock it back under the minimap.
- Updated for WoW 3.2.0.
- Updated tracking dot images to the new 3.1 layout. Nandini blip users rejoice!
- Fix a bug causing the compass texture to remain shown when enabling "Rotate Minimap" in Blizzard's options and disabling it in Chinchilla's options.
- Use Blizzard's "showClock" CVar instead of our SavedVariables for saving the hidden status of the minimap clock.
- Fixed compass points reverting to red everytime you tried to change their colour.
- Fixed compass points not rotating after exitting WoW with Rotate Minimap enabled.
- Fixed the border changing to white when enabling Rotate Minimap for the first time since login.
- Fixed a bug causing the co-ordinates block not to be scaled on login.
- Fixed a bug causing the GM Ticket Status frame to move back to it's default location on login.
- Removed all leftover references to the Quest Timer frame, as it was merged into the Watch Frame in Patch 3.1.
- Added options to reposition the GM Ticket Status frame.
- Added options to show/hide the vehicle seats.
- Fixed the border changing to white when enabling/disabling Rotating Minimap.
- Fixed compass rotating the wrong way round.
- Tweak the Expander module to shrink the player arrow (fixes ticket #3).
- Load libraries and modules from the .toc.
- The "Profiles" section now appears at the bottom of the modules list instead of in the middle of it.
- Set the width of the "Enable" option to "full" to force other options onto a new line (which looks nicer imo).
- Remove all references to the Watch Frame, since the user can move and resize it manually.
- Fix another bug, this one involving broken concatenations.
- Fix a bug in the MoveButtons module.
- Completely re-written, now using Ace-3.0 instead of LibRock. Your SavedVariables will be reset as a result. Sorry.