What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open the Castbard configuration.
2. For any castbar type (player, pet, target, focus, mirror), attempt to change the border by clicking on the drop down arrow.
3. The first time you use the list, the border around the list changes based on the value.
4. Select an option to change the border.
5. Now attempt to change the border again. When the list drop down, not all of the values (if any) are shown. The value cannot be changed anymore. A reload of the UI is required to correct the drop down.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
On the first attempt to use the drop down for changing the cast bar border, you can select a value. The second time you try it, you either cannot see any of the values or the mouseorver effect to show what each value looks like no longer works. On top of that, you cannot select a value either. If you reload the UI, the drop down functions again when it is first used.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No errors were shown when this occurred.
Please provide any additional information below.
Nothing further to add.
- 2 comments