Addon Support Statement
Hello everyone. I'm no longer actively playing World of Warcraft (and haven't for many months). I'm looking for someone to take over maintenance of my addons. If you're interested, and have at least one released addon, send me a message at [email protected]
ButtonBin is a display addon for LibDataBroker objects. The initial design goal was to make a very compact display for LDB launchers, ignoring the labels. It has since evolved to become more of a full featured display addon, allowing both the compact button-only view as well as displaying labels with icons. This release should be considered beta but should be stable enough for daily use. Combined with FuBar2Broker, ButtonBin can fully replace FuBar as a displayer. The default configuation now uses a left/right/center top bar layout to allow for a smooth transition.
Changes in 1.0.75:
- Added support for OnReceiveDrag which allows addons like Scrap to accept items dragged to the LDB icon.
- Started new versioning scheme with proper tagging.
Changes in r71:
- Repackaged to get the latest LibJostle included, fixing moving of the buff frame in Cataclysm/4.0.
Changes in r70:
- Repackaged with new dependencies and verified to work with Cataclysm beta.
Changes in r69:
- Bumped .toc to 30300 and repackaged with new dependencies.
Changes in r67:
- Bumped .toc to 30100
- Fixed a config UI issue. Moved 'Reset Bin Layout' to the main 'Bins' pane.
- Fixed a small issue with profile copying.
Changes in r64:
- Added option to disable tooltips on a per-bin and per-data block level.
- Fixed problems with copying profiles. As a side effect, there is now a separate button to load the initial default bin layout that you can use after resetting a profile.
Changes in r62:
- Fix formatting of label + value display.
Changes in r60:
- Fixed a couple of bugs introduced in r59.
Changes in r59:
- Fixed default layout to use a sane 3 bin setup emulating left/right/center FuBar geometry.
- Added ability to move Blizzard frames out of the way to make room for the bins.
- Added ability to assign a bin to a data block in the data block configuration.
- Customizable size (scale, button size and number of buttons per row)
- Per-bin font style and size configuration.
- If an object doesn't have a native tooltip, BB makes one using the text.
- Ability to collapse all buttons into one (state now saved)
- Enable/disable individual data objects for display.
- Ability to toggle horizontal and vertical growth direction (toggle x/y axis)
- Configurable horizontal and vertical button padding.
- Drop and Drag support to order the buttons and move them between bins.
- Support for any number of bars.
- Background and border texture/color configuration
- Auto-hide options: Hide in combat, hide out of combat, and show on mouse over only.
- Ability to toggle label and icon visibility per bin.
- Can set the (max) width of the bins in pixels.
- Basic per-block configuration (hide/show label and icon, overriding the bin level configuation).
- Per data-block configuration such as label specifics etc.
- Ability to disable tooltips on a per-bin and/or per-block basis.
- More complete configuration to control the display.
- Whatever else comes up... :)
AddOn developnent updates:
If you want to get the latest news of new AddOn releases or work in progress, subscribe to my Twitter feed.
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Sep 07, 2008
- Last update
- Sep 11, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Button Bin
- Recent files