Uses linear regression and a log of hitpoint values to estimate how long
a boss has left to die and reach execute range.
Requires a LibDataBroker Display Addon.
- Two estimates: one to execute time and one to kill time.
- Flexible timer uses the configured amount of historic data to
determine how quickly the target unit is currently dropping. Because
only recent data is considered, the estimate will automatically adjust
to factor in heroism/bloodlust, DPS deaths, execute range, DPS
stoppage phases, etc. Because only historic data is used, there is no
prediction made for future heroism/bloodlust, etc.
- Ability to track focus (enabled by default). If there is an enemy unit
that is alive and focussed, the timers will track the focus instead of
the current target. If the focus dies (or there is no focus set),
tracking reverts back to the target.
- Configurable execute percentage.
- Configurable history time (increasing means slower adjusting to recent
events, but more resilience against temporary bursts or drops).
- Configurable refresh time (default 0.2 sec).
- Alt+click the displayed addon for a configuration interface
- Blizzard Interface options dialog
- Configuration can be changed during fights, to adjust as quick as
You can help localise this addon. Fortunately there is not a lot to
translate, other than configuration.
- Date created
- Sep 17, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 20, 2013
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Broker: TimeToExecute
- Recent file
- R: 1.0 for 5.4.0 Sep 20, 2013