Keeps track of current money and other currencies on all your characters on one realm.
It's LDB for your currency flow. This is a continuation of the add-on Broker_Cashflow by Aledara (heavily based on FuBar_MoneyFu).
- Keeps track of gold, PvE, PvP and other currencies, as well as Archaeology Fragments
- Fully configurable tooltip.
- Summary (Characters on current realm) can be ordered on any column
- Individual characters can be set to ignored
- Color a currency if cap is reached
- Current 5.4 currencies
You can access the options panel by right-clicking the data button, through the Blizzard Interface->Addons panel, or though the /cashflow or /cf commands.
All localization entries must be added to the WoWAce localization application. When the addon is packaged, the localization strings are taken from the application and added to the code.
- phyber (Fubar_MoneyFu)
- Aranarth (Ara Broker Money)
- Zhinjio (Broker HitCrit)
- Aledara (Broker Cashflow)
- Date created
- Jan 14, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 18, 2014
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files