- It can show realm time, local time, or UTC time in it's data feed (or all three!).
- It shows today's date aswell as realm time, local time and UTC time in the tooltip.
- It toggles the in-game Time Manager (stop watch, alarm clock etc) if clicked.
- It toggles GroupCalender (if installed) or the in-game Calendar if shift-clicked.
Options can be found in the dropdown menu, accessed by right-clicking the plugin.
- Choose to have an chime play at the start of a new hour. The sound file can be configured.
- Choose which time formats you want shown in the data feed, and what order they appear in.
- Choose whether to show seconds or hide them.
- Choose whether to have the time shown in 12-hour or 24-hour format.
Please click here to submit a bug report or request a new feature.
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Feb 13, 2009
- Last update
- Jun 27, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files