Inspired from BloodLegion Raid Cooldowns. ElvUI greatly improve the core design.
BLT Raid Cooldowns tracks raid cooldowns (offensive and defensive), announces casts and availability, and provides a report on CD usage after boss fights.
Configure the options in the blizzard option panel (type /bltrcd config to open directly the panel)
There are 7 hardcoded (for now...) categories :
- AOE_HEAL : CD to protect the raid (tranquility, revival, ...)
- SINGLE_HEAL : CD to protect one member (eg the tank)
- REGEN_MANA : CD to regen mana to all members
- REZ : tracks battle rez
- AOE_DPS : tracks DPS raid CD (stormlash, crit banner, ...)
- DEFENSIVE : tracks DEFENSIVE raid CD (Die By the Sword!, ShieldWall, Barkskin, ...)
- MISC: tracks MISC raid CD (Gorefiend's Grasp, Alter Time, Remorseless Winter, ...)
Move categories panel using /bltrcd sim
You can add/edit/remove category and cooldown in the configuration panel using /bltrcd config
Icon tooltip show who can cast the spell, and how much it was used after each bossfight.
Left click on a CD icon to report who can cast the CD
Right click on a CD icon after a bossfight to report usage
- /bltrcd config - Open configuration panel.
- /bltrcd show - Show/Hide the frame.
- /bltrcd sim - Lock/Unlock and Enable/Disable Simulation for each category of cooldown.
- /bltrcd report - Show the report frame.
ToDo / Features ideas
- More spell tracking : not necessarily with timerbars, but to provide overview of individual CD usage
- enhance configuration possibilities : create/delete category, reorder cd, ...
- dead/disc member
- plan rotation within a category, whisper people
- suggestions? :p
Please remember that we are always interested by your feedback. About anything you want to share or ask. You may file tickets from our project page about anything, and you may also contact us on IRC: #-blt.wow- @ irc.quakenet.org
- Date created
- Dec 16, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 16, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- BLT Raid Cooldowns
- Recent files