Blessed is a paladin buff manager. It is designed to let you manage auras, seals, and greater and lesser blessings with ease. Major features include:
- A one-click spammable Omni button (with keybinding) that will put up all the buffs you’re responsible for – your aura, seal, righteous fury (if prot), greater blessings, and then single blessings.
- A fast, easily-usable interface for selecting which spells to use, and for assigning single-buff setups.
- Planned improvements include greater/single buff assignment via intelligent talent inspection (never give the feral Wisdom again!) and group communications for seamless organization of buffing duties in a raid environment.
- Full ButtonFacade support, so your buff mod can fit easily into your sexy UI.
Usage is extremely simple.
- To select an aura or seal, mousewheel will cycle through options, or alt-hover will pop out a flyout menu.
- To select a greater blessing for a class, mousewheel will cycle through options, or alt-hover will pop out a flyout menu.
- To select a lesser blessing for an individual, ctrl-hover over their class button, then hover over their entry from the flyout menu and select the single blessing you want to cast.
- Blessings (Greater and Lesser) can be cast by clicking the Omni button, the class button, or an individual’s class button. If you need to recast in combat, it is recommended that you use the player list flyout, as it is always guaranteed to have the proper secure attributes.
- Date created
- Dec 31, 2009
- Last update
- Jan 05, 2010
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files