What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. As far as I can tell from the LUA code, if the Force of Will is happening more than 6 yards away from me, BigWigs will execute
the command self:Message(-6905, "Attention") that has no sound associated with it.
2. I actually managed, as a monk, to roll right into Force of Will, and believe me, following the rest of the fight from the water is no fun :)
3. Would it be possible to also associate this command with the sound "Info" for example? That way the sound is not intrusive and with the personal sound options, people like me can change it to Destruction or something like that.
What version of the Big Wigs are you using? Latest version as of today.
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below. (example: localization of your client if not enUS or enGB)
- Last updated
- Aug 19, 2013
- Jul 31, 2013
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.