Table of contents
- Fixed issues with the micro menu layout and positioning in pet battles/vehicles
- Fixed the action bar in some fights with shapeshift events (ie. Prophet Tharon'ja)
- Updated for 5.4
- Fixed the MicroMenu disappearing in PetBattles
- Updated for 5.3
- Updated for 5.2
- Fixed a Lua error related to spell flyouts
- Fixed a Lua error when entering vehicles
- Support for WoW 5.1, Loss Of Control Cooldowns and the works!
- Fixed Enabling/Disabling of the Pet Bar
- Added an option to hide the pet bars button grid (empty buttons)
- Fixed Fadeout with Flyout actions
- Fixed action range display when using the self-cast modifier for bar paging
- Using spanish translation for mexican WoW clients
- Improved handling of Override ActionBars which are not classified as vehicles (Darkmoon Faire games, and others)
- Added a visibility option to hide the bars when an override bar is active
- Fixed Shadowdance stance paging
- Even more fixes for the Reputation and XP bar
- Added a separate stance option for Shadowdance
- Fixed Incarnation: Tree of Life paging
- More fixes for the Reputation and XP bar
- Fixed the reputation and XP bars
- Removed the empty Totem Bar
- Improved Vehicle/Possess Bar handling
- Full support for WoW 5.0 and Mist of Pandaria
- Support for Pet Battles (all Bartender bars are hidden when the Pet Battle UI is shown)
- Full support for Monk stances
- Updated all stance code for changes in 5.0
- Support for spec-based profiles using LibDualSpec-1.0
- Added an option to change the direction of button flyouts (eg. summon demon/pet)
- Improved Vehicle Bar (no more missing "Leave Vehicle" button on some vehicles)
- Improved Masque integration
- Updated for 4.3
- Updated for 4.2
- Updated for 4.1
- Fixed disappearing Micro Menu
- Updates for the 4.0.6 patch
- Re-Added the "Leave Vehicle" button on Button 12 of the Possess Bar
- Added an option to toggle spells on key-down instead of key-up
- Cosmetic and internal fixes
- Fixed Blizzard Vehicle UI taint issues
- Fixed alot of keybinding related problems.
- Added an option to hide the "Equipped" border on buttons
- Fixed right-click self casting on modifier switched bars
- Fixed Vehicle UI button rebinding
- Bartender will now apply the "Blizzard" preset to new profiles
- Fixed hotkey out-of-range mode
- The "NormalTexture" is hidden once again now (the extra border around buttons)
- Fixed another issue with button locks
- Fixed an issue that tainted the UI and caused shaman totem bars to break
- Fixed the "Show Grid" option
- Fixed spell flyout buttons
- Convert old keybindings on Bar 1 to the new format
- Fixed self casting
- Fixed Show/Hide of HotKeys and Macro Names
- Fixed Button Locking
- Fixed keybinding shortening
- Support for the 4.0 Cataclysm Patch!
- Alot of internal changes for future plans
- New "Presets" module and "Blizzard Art" bar
- Support for the 3.3.0 Content Patch!
- Fixed the offset of the Totem Bar Drag Handle
- Fixed a condition that could potentially taint the Totem Bar and resulting in loss of functionality in Combat
- Support for the 3.2.0 Content Patch, including the new Totem Bar!
- Alot of Performance Tweaks
- Fixes and new localizations
- Fixed a glitch with the default vehicle UI to prevent taint from other addons.
- Added support for Page Swapping for Shadow Dance.
- Fixed Range Coloring and HotKey display for vehicle buttons.
- Fixed an error in the action button code.
- Fixed an error with the micro menu in vertical layout.
- Update all buttons when the talent spec is changed
- Fully updated for the 3.1.0 Content Patch!
- Refactored Positioning system. This might cause your saved bar positions to shift slightly. This is a one time change, but it was necessary for new features to come.
- Implemented a new "Positioning" Tab located on the options page of every individual bar.
- Adjust the position of the bars with an absolute precision.
- Options to center Bars both vertically and horizontally.
- Added an option to use the default Blizzard Vehicle Art on vehicles.
- Alot of internal refactoring of the state system and related functions.
- Numerous fixes and enhacements.
- Enabled the Chat Command interface, you can now use the /bt4 slash command to change various options in macros
- Localization Updates
- Internal tweaks and fixes
- Fixed a bug with Click-Through not properly applying after login
- Fixed Hotkey Range-Indicator
- Added Click-Through Support for a number of bars
- Fixed error in Button-Alignment with certain numbers of Rows
- Added "Hide on Vehicles" preset to visibility options
- Resolved "Black Button" issue with spells that require Rage/Mana/etc
- Improved behavior of the "Leave Vehicle" button to also cancel Mind Control etc.
- Added a Vehicle Bar with an additional "Leave Vehicle" button and the Pitch-Control buttons
- Potential fix for the issues with Possess/Vehicle Buttons not working properly
- Refactored ActionButton code (now using the Blizzard Template)
- Empty Buttons are now completly click-through
- Errors with empty buttons/wrong textures with ButtonFacade should be fixed
- MicroMenu now uses the ButtonBar prototype, allowing full Row/Padding control
- Added the keybindings to the Blizzard Keybinding Menu in addition to KeyBound
- Added support for Focus-Casting
- Added a minimap Icon to access the configuration
- Added support for specifying the fade-out alpha within a custom conditional string
- Fixed Hotkey on Pet and Stance Bar
- Re-arranged alot of options
- Fixed alot of errors with option handling
- Added new Popup Dialog in "Unlock Mode" that allows you to quickly lock the bars again and disable snapping
- Fixed initial starting positions of the bars, should no longer overlap. If they still do in rare cases, just move them ;)
- Fixed bugs with switching profiles
- Fixed a bug that caused the visibility to not properly refresh when unlocking/locking bars
- First public release for Patch 3.0