=== Changelog ===
* Updated for 4.2
* Updated for 4.1
* Fixed disappearing Micro Menu
* Updates for the 4.0.6 patch
* Re-Added the "Leave Vehicle" button on Button 12 of the Possess Bar
* Added an option to toggle spells on key-down instead of key-up
* Cosmetic and internal fixes
* Fixed Blizzard Vehicle UI taint issues
* Fixed alot of keybinding related problems.
* Added an option to hide the "Equipped" border on buttons
* Fixed right-click self casting on modifier switched bars
* Fixed Vehicle UI button rebinding
* Bartender will now apply the "Blizzard" preset to new profiles
* Fixed hotkey out-of-range mode
* The "NormalTexture" is hidden once again now (the extra border around buttons)
* Fixed another issue with button locks
* Fixed an issue that tainted the UI and caused shaman totem bars to break
* Fixed the "Show Grid" option
* Fixed spell flyout buttons
* Convert old keybindings on Bar 1 to the new format
* Fixed self casting
* Fixed Show/Hide of HotKeys and Macro Names
* Fixed Button Locking
* Fixed keybinding shortening
* Support for the 4.0 Cataclysm Patch!
* Alot of internal changes for future plans
* New "Presets" module and "Blizzard Art" bar
* Support for the 3.3.0 Content Patch!
* Fixed the offset of the Totem Bar Drag Handle
* Fixed a condition that could potentially taint the Totem Bar and resulting in loss of functionality in Combat
* Support for the 3.2.0 Content Patch, including the new Totem Bar!
* Alot of Performance Tweaks
* Fixes and new localizations
* Fixed a glitch with the default vehicle UI to prevent taint from other addons.
* Added support for Page Swapping for Shadow Dance.
* Fixed Range Coloring and HotKey display for vehicle buttons.
* Fixed an error in the action button code.
* Fixed an error with the micro menu in vertical layout.
* Update all buttons when the talent spec is changed
* Fully updated for the 3.1.0 Content Patch!
* Refactored Positioning system. This //might// cause your saved bar positions to shift slightly. This is a one time change, but it was necessary for new features to come.
* Implemented a new "Positioning" Tab located on the options page of every individual bar.
** Adjust the position of the bars with an absolute precision.
** Options to center Bars both vertically and horizontally.
* Added an option to use the default Blizzard Vehicle Art on vehicles.
* Alot of internal refactoring of the state system and related functions.
* Numerous fixes and enhacements.
* Enabled the Chat Command interface, you can now use the /bt4 slash command to change various options in macros
* Localization Updates
* Internal tweaks and fixes
* Fixed a bug with Click-Through not properly applying after login
* Fixed Hotkey Range-Indicator
* Added Click-Through Support for a number of bars
* Fixed error in Button-Alignment with certain numbers of Rows
* Added "Hide on Vehicles" preset to visibility options
* Resolved "Black Button" issue with spells that require Rage/Mana/etc
* Improved behavior of the "Leave Vehicle" button to also cancel Mind Control etc.
* Added a Vehicle Bar with an additional "Leave Vehicle" button and the Pitch-Control buttons
* Potential fix for the issues with Possess/Vehicle Buttons not working properly
* Refactored ActionButton code (now using the Blizzard Template)
** Empty Buttons are now completly click-through
** Errors with empty buttons/wrong textures with ButtonFacade should be fixed
* MicroMenu now uses the ButtonBar prototype, allowing full Row/Padding control
* Added the keybindings to the Blizzard Keybinding Menu in addition to KeyBound
* Added support for Focus-Casting
* Added a minimap Icon to access the configuration
* Added support for specifying the fade-out alpha within a custom conditional string
* Fixed Hotkey on Pet and Stance Bar
* Re-arranged alot of options
* Fixed alot of errors with option handling
* Added new Popup Dialog in "Unlock Mode" that allows you to quickly lock the bars again and disable snapping
* Fixed initial starting positions of the bars, should no longer overlap. If they still do in rare cases, just move them ;)
* Fixed bugs with switching profiles
* Fixed a bug that caused the visibility to not properly refresh when unlocking/locking bars
* First public release for Patch 3.0