Bartender4 is a full ActionBar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of your action and related bars.
WoW 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor
The latest version of Bartender (4.6.0) is fully compatible with WoW 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor!
- Support for all Action Bars and all related bars
- 10 Action Bars
- Stance Bar
- Pet Bar
- Bag Bar
- Micro Menu
- XP/Reputation Bar
- All Bars are fully customizable (Scale, Alpha, Fade-Out settings, ...)
- Very flexible and customizable Show/Hide driver based on Macro Conditions
- Additional Layout and Paging settings for Action Bars
- Page all bars based on Stance or Modifier
- Possess Bar support
- Custom State driver support with Macro Conditions
- Options to hide specific elements of the buttons (Macro Text, HotKey, more could be added on demand)
- StickyFrames support
- Masque/ButtonFacade support!
- Easy Hotkey Binding using KeyBound
- Options to control the hiding of the default blizzard artwork (you might still want that to be displayed..)
Q: How do i access the Configuration?
A: You can open the configuration with the Slash Commands (/bt or /bartender) or through the Bartender4 LDB plugin.
Q: Can Bartender4 import settings from Bartender3?
A: No. Those two mods are too different to be able to import settings.
Q: Where are my keybindings? And how do i bind new keys?
A: BT3 Keybindings will not be ported over either, you have to use the new KeyBound to re-bind your keys. You can access KeyBound by its slash command (/kb) or through the button in the BT4 config. Hover a button, press key → voila!
Q: CyCircled Support? I like my button skins? :(
A: No reason to cry! There is a sparkling new skinning addon/library out there! ButtonFacade is way easier to work with as a action-bar author, and its easier to write skins for it too! Alot of cyCircled Skins have already been ported to ButtonFacade, and more are on their way! After installing ButtonFacade just use its configuration to change the skin of the BT4 buttons (/bf)
Q: How do i disable the snapping of the bars?
A: Currently, you can temporarily override the snapping by holding down the Shift Key while moving your bars, or uncheck the option in the popup when your bars are unlocked.
Feature Requests/Bug Tracker
Please submit Bugs and/or Feature Requests using the Ticket System on the WoWAce Project page or in the Bartender4 Forum Thread. Please provide as many information as possible, including your client language, the exact version you are running, how to reproduce any errors, and a stack trace, if applicable.
- Date created
- Sep 14, 2008
- Last update
- Nov 18, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files