What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create two Profiles
2. Set one Profile for one toon, and then log over and set the other profile for the other toon.
3. Log back to the first toon. ...the profile has been changed to the second toons profile.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect that the different profiles should load for the different toons.
Instead only one profile can be set as active for the entire account.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
1. Profiles: Please fix Baggin's profiles
Hi, I love Baggins. I think it's a great utility and wonderfully customizable. I don't know if it's still actively being worked on, BUT, I have one MAJOR hang-up with it. The profiles are essentially useless. The active profile loads for every toon on a server. This means I can not have a profile where my AH bag comes up as default, and another profile where my Questing bag comes up as default, and another where my Raiding bag comes up as default. I can create these profiles, but I can't get them to come up on different toons. PLEASE FIX! PLEASE FIX! This is a major usability short-coming.
|AenAllAin||Mar 29, 2009 at 20:02 UTC||Create|
- 4 comments
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Mar 29, 2009
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.