First of all, this addon has been a great help in min-maxing my dps. I use it to check short time procs and here comes the problem: The 2 piece proc from Tier 9.25 for Deathknights has the same buff name as the proc from the runeforge. I have tried filling in spellids for these, but the spellid gets translated to the buffname by auracle and when you have these 2 buffs available at the same time (this is what I check for max disease damage and reapply diseases to keep them rolling with glyph of disease) only one of them will be shown in any of the trackers.
So my wish is :
- I want to be able to create 2 trackers which will show different buffs with the same name (Unholy Strength in this case), the possible solution I see is leaving the spellids and not translate them to the buffname
- 4 comments
- Last updated
- Sep 14, 2012
- Sep 03, 2009
- Accepted - Problem reproduced / Need acknowledged.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.