What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open Auction House UI.
2. Select the "ActionLite Buy Tab".
3. With fast scan enabled, click "Full Scan".
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
AutionLite should complete its scan in a matter of seconds. Instead, the WoW client locks up and must be killed via the task manager.
What version of the product are you using?
AuctionLite 1.8.6 with WoW 5.0.4 on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.
Do you have an error log of what happened?
I'm not sure how to generate an error log, but would be happy to do so if I had instructions.
Please provide any additional information below.
I have attempted the following:
- Disabled all plugins.
- Completely removed all plugins.
- Reset UI.
- Completely removed and re-installed AuctionLite.
- Tried "fast scan" with the 32 bit client and the 64 bit client.
- Full scan (with fast scan disabled) works fine.
I really appreciate this add-on and the time it takes you to diagnose such problems. Keep up the good work.
|blakdeth913||Aug 31, 2012 at 13:54 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment