Update is out!
It's recommended to remove the "AtlasLoot_Loader" folder or you get a warning on every Reload/Restart.
Also all settings get wiped when running the beta first time.
Keep in mind that v8 is in beta state and its possible that there are bugs and missing items (not all loottables are converted yet!).
If you find any bugs or have a future request feel free to contact us or write a ticket on curseforge (English or German).
If you want to help us translate AtlasLoot check:
What is still on our ToDo list for AtlasLoot v8:
- Tune color scheme
- Complete collections
- Add pre-WoD crafting
- Add PvP
- Atlas Integration
- Search feature
- WishList feature
- Release Version (5.4.8 / OUTDATED! NOT COMPATIBLE with WoW 6.x!!!): 7.07.03
- Beta Version (6.0.3): 8.00.00beta5
- Nightly Build/Alpha Version: SVN
What is Atlasloot
AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.
- Dressing Room: Control-click items to show them in the Dressing Room.
- Price Preview: See the prices for token items like PvP rewards.
- Filter: Filter loot tables based on your class or set up your filter manually.
- Instance Loot: All instance loot from every Dungeon (Normal and Heroic) and Raid.
- Faction and PvP rewards.
- Collection Items: Armor Sets (Dungeon, Tier and Crafted), Mounts, Companians, Tabards, Legendary items and more.
- Season and World Events: Skettis, Abyssal Council, Ethereum Prison, Feast of Winter Veil, Hallow's End, Brewfest, etc.
- Wishlist: Alt-click on any item to add it to the wishlist, alt-clicking on an item in the wishlist deletes it. There are buttons added to the Atlas panel and the loot browser to open the wishlist.
- Partial Searching: Allows searching the whole AtlasLoot database for an item where you only know part of the name.
- Quicklooks: Bind up to ten loot tables to 'Quicklook' buttons, allowing you to jump to them with only one click.
- '/al' or '/atlasloot' by itself brings up the loot browser.
- '/atlasloot options' brings up the options menu. (NYI)
- '/atlasloot reset' resets the last viewed loot table (fixes disconnects when opening AtlasLoot) and moves all draggable frames back to the middle of the screen.
- '/atlasloot wishlist' opens the Wishlist frame. (NYI)
- '/atlasloot togglebg' toggles background pictures on / off.
If you have anything to tell us, whether you get an error message when starting WoW, want a certain feature to be integrated in the mod or just want to thank us for our great mod please go to our forum: atlasloot.net
- Project Lead: Hegarol
- Co-Authors: Lag, Celellach and Dynaletik
- Contributors: TrAsHeR, maqjav, Arith, StingerSoft
- Former Author: Daviesh
AtlasLoot was originally created by Pernicius as a plugin for Atlas and contained a handful of raid loot tables to browse. Unfortunately, Pernicius was unable to maintain the mod, so Daviesh took over and renamed it to AtlasLoot Enhanced to provide a distinction between the two versions. Since that time, AtlasLoot has grown to cover every loot table for every boss, every item set, PvP Items and items for every reputation faction. In January 2010 Hegarol took over the project from Daviesh.
Too many to list now, but they include Asurn, Dan, Diablohu, K2hyun, KKram, Pownas, Sohonmr2, Telic, 560889223 and probably more I have missed.
- Date created
- Nov 13, 2007
- Last update
- Dec 20, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files