AckisRecipeList:AddRecipe(spell_id, profession, genesis, quality)
Adds a tradeskill recipe into the specified recipe database
- The Spell ID of the recipe being added to the database
- The profession ID that uses the recipe. See API/database-documentation for a listing of profession IDs
- Game version that the recipe was first introduced in, for example, Original, BC, WoTLK, or Cata
- The quality/rarity of the recipe
Resultant recipe table.
AckisRecipeList:AddRecipe(28927, 23109, V.TBC, Q.UNCOMMON)
Public API function for retrieving specific information about a recipe.
- The Spell ID of the recipe being queried.
- Which member of the recipe table is being queried.
Variable, depending upon which member of the recipe table is queried.
- Date created
- Mar 06, 2011
- Last updated
- Sep 13, 2013