|RAID_DESC||Recipes obtained in raids (ie: Molten Core, Serpent Shrine Cavern, etc.) should be included in the scan.||—|
|Raishen the Needle||—|
|RECIPE_BOA_DESC||Recipes that are Bind to Account should be included in the scan.||—|
|RecipeBOAFilter||Recipe Bind to Account||—|
|RECIPE_BOE_DESC||Recipes that are Bind on Equip should be included in the scan.||—|
|RecipeBOEFilter||Recipe Bind on Equip||—|
|RECIPE_BOP_DESC||Recipes that are Bind on Pickup should be included in the scan.||—|
|RecipeBOPFilter||Recipe Bind on Pickup||—|
|RECIPE_EXCLUDED||Recipe is in Exclusion list||—|
|Recipes In Tooltips||—|
|Rekka the Hammer||—|
|REMOVED_FROM_GAME||This recipe has been removed from the game, but may still be obtainable if someone still has the recipe item.||—|
|REPORTING_BUGS_DESC||When reporting a bug, please make sure you do the following:
1) Download the latest version, available from http://www.wowace.com/addons/arl/files/
2) Make sure there is not a bug report filed for your issue already. You can check these at http://www.wowace.com/addons/arl/tickets/
3) Disable addons such as Skillet or ATSW.
4) Read the bug reporting documentation at http://www.wowace.com/addons/arl/pages/feedback-and-bug-reporting/
5) If your problem is not listed and you are using the latest version verify your addon settings. Verify filters, profiles, etc.
6) You have found a bug that no one has reported before. Create a new ticket at http://www.wowace.com/addons/arl/tickets/ with a descriptive heading about the problem. In the ticket make sure you include the error message that you received (just the error message, I don't need a listing of the addons you use), the recipe/profession you were working with, and any other info that you think may help.
When posting a bug report, do NOT include all of the addons from swatter. This just makes it difficult to read. If you want a good error reporting mod, get BugSack. Do not post errors/missing recipes in the comments, or send them to me via a PM. Post them as a ticket which I can address and track easily.
|REPUTATION_DESC||Recipes obtained from reputation vendors should be included in the scan.||—|
|RESET_DESC||Reset All Filters to default values.||—|
|RESET_WINDOW_DESC||Resets the ARL GUI to default position.||—|
|Reset Window Position||—|
|RETIRED_DESC||Include recipes which can no longer be acquired.||—|