- All trainer data has been added to the recipe databases
- optimizations made to the ARL core
- Database flags for Leatherworking are much more accurate, so using the filters for Leatherworking will make more sense, more work to come on the db flags for the other professions.
- Updated recipes for 3.2
- Trainer updates. All LW and Tailoring trainers have been updated.
- Recipes now have flags to determine which expansion they come from.
- Added leveling info to many recipes. There is still some info missing, this is slowly being added as it has to be done manually.
- Fixed an issue with the PVP flags.
- Code optimizations.
- Datamining tweaks.
- Removed comment in code that was causing AntiVir to screw up. Rest assured there was no virus/trojan ever.
- Fix ATSW and Trade Junkie integrations (Thanks to Thrashfinger).
- Faction specific recipes which cannot be acquired by the other side (The choppers and the new 3.2 patterns) are now automatically filtered.
- Fixed a map/mini-map coordinate display issue
- All professions have skill level data added (exception being cooking and JC)
- Added the ability to customize which type of points you see on the mini-map (vendor, quest, trainer, mob). By default trainer will be off, the rest will be on.
- Sorting via acquire method will now sort the special strings (aka discoveries) together. Items of the same "custom" type will be sorted alphabetically.
- Custom strings will now be added to the mini-map/map if you wish.
- Significantly reduced memory usage over time.
- Database updates (Flags, acquire, etc)
- More datamining/debugging functions
- Datamine tooltip scan tweaks
- Added a reference to AckisRecipeList in alphas as ARL to save on typing.
- Tweaked automatic vendor scanning
- Updated trainers
- Optimized the database by removing many duplicate trainer/vendor entries
- Updated code to detect duplicate trainer entries during a scan (only alpha/svn versions)
- Fixed a bug with mini-maps and not displaying mob drops correctly along with an issue with trainers.
- Fixed some accidental globals.
- Now using LibQTipClick-1.1.
- All LibQTip/Click tooltips are now acquired when needed and released when not.
- Completely revamped the look and behavior of the alt tradeskills menu.
- Added alt-click-to-remove on alt names.
- Completely revamped the look and behavior of the acquire tooltip. Now fixed width, and scales with font size.
- Fixed a few nil references.
- All tooltips now fully support TipTac skinning.
- Recipes which are only obtainable from a quest available only to the opposing faction will now display this fact.
- Code optimization.
- Lunar Festival Recipes updated
- Added in tooltip scanning for the dataminer.
- Fixed a bug when you did a scan, the drop down menus for the profession would change text to something non-existant.
- Added all/none functionality for classes, reputations.
- All/none functionality has changed, now you click on the text to select all or none. There are no individual buttons. The tooltip explains this in more detail.
- Updated many trainers to coincide with the argent tourney.
- Changed seasonal to be world events as it fits better. Use the titles from the achievements to track these instead of our own localized string.
- Updated many recipes which had wrong sill levels.
- Added some new datamining functionality. It will scan the trainer and tell you if this trainer is missing recipes that can be trained on it. Also compares skill levels.
- Combined wrath reputations which are horde/alliance only. Disabled those reputation which did not have any items (yet).
- Converted to LibQTip for tooltips (makes them a lot easier to deal with).
- Added support for which expansion a recipe was obtained from.
- Added support to track the skill ups of the recipe.
- Fixed a bug when using exclusions, the progress bar numbers would not be accurate.
- Fixed a bug when you would get an error after clicking on an open space near the end of the recipe.
- Added UI elements which will allow you to access alt's tradeskills. A tooltip is generated which will let you select which alt you print out.
- Fixed a few issues with the frames being saved.
- This release is dedicated to the demise of WowMatrix. May it rot in hell.
- Added formal in-game datamining functions. These are to be used when you want to see if ARL has accurate data.
- Fixed bug where first aid and cooking were showing 2 less recipes.
- Fixed a nil reference error.
- Fixed a localization error with svn clients.
- Fixed a few leaking globals.
- Code optimization.
- Added 3.1 recipes. These recipes may have inaccurate information. If so, please submit a ticket and I'll get them updated ASAP.
- Database updates for many recipes.
- Add TipTac support.
- Fixed minor issues with the progress bar and excluded recipes.
- Added some basic tracking for alt professions, no gui/interface for this, but it's being tracked right now for future upgrades to ARL.
- Expanded the classes filter to allow you to select classes individually.
- Localization updates.
- Added donation info, please take a look, it's not just about money. :)
- Fixed the LW typo. :P
- Updated some skill levels for patterns.
- All opposite faction acquire methods in the tooltip will now be hidden automatically. They will still be shown as part of the recipe window depending on your filter settings for faction.
- You can now sort by skill level ascending and descending.
- If you're at a trainer and want to see if the skill levels match those on the trainer, type /arl scandata. This will do a comparison. If you use this command wrong, you will get called names, yelled at, no one will like you, and God will kill a kitten.
- You can now customize the font size for the tooltips. It defaults at 11, however you can change it to betwwwn 8 and 16 now.
- Localization updates (thank you so much to everyone who helps localize, there are currently 1625 strings that need localization with ARL and you guys have done most of them!
- Updated recipe information (skill levels, flags, locations, etc)
- Added more fine grained support for Tom Tom integration (Please see the ARL in-game options to see how to configure this.)
- Many minor bug fixes
- New API to get the entire recpie database
- Localization updates
- Fixed a bug where you did not have a proper default position for the scan button.
- Fixed the error regarding donglestub.
- Fixed the loading error with ARL-Seasonal.lua that some people were experiencing.
- Fixed the TomTom nil error that some people were experiencing.
- You can now customize which tooltips are displayed, and where they are anchored.
- You have more options on where to anchor the scan button.
- Mini-map and world map integration. ARL will now work with TomTom to add icons to your world map and mini-map when you do a scan. These icons do not persist through sessions (done on purpose as to not clutter up your map) and will only show up with TomTom enabled. You can get TomTom [http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7032.html|here...].
- The addon is now LoD with the tradeskill UI. This means that ARL will not be loaded until you open up a trade skill window, this saving you memory.
- Support for Cauldron (including existing support for ATSW, Skillet and Manufac).
- Many recipe updates
===Major Changes Since Initial Release to RC1
- Entire mod rewritten from scratch, including a new GUI by Zhinjio
- Multiple recipe filters
- Recipe exclusion list
- All WotLK recipes added
- Detailed and customizable recipe tooltips