James D. Callahan III:
- Finally got around to implementing ticket #996 after roughly three years and ten months.
- Moved the "Display Exclusions" and "Skill" checkboxes.
- Changed AddAllWaypoints to insert the recipe object into the WAYPOINT_ENTITIES table, rather than its spell id.
- Made another reversion to DisplayAcquireData() - GnomeWorks expected the recipe to be a spell ID.
- Added SpellID Recipe method.
- Moved some things around.
- Cleanups and clarifications.
- Hrm - recipe.spell_id was inexplicably replaced with recipe.id in a few places. This has been rectified, which also fixes ticket #1605
- Replaced private.acquire_list with a table on the AcquireTypes themselves, supported by the AssignRecipe, GetRecipe, GetSortedRecipes, and RecipePairs methods.
- Cleanup of Sort_Acquisition(), and changed it to use the actual AcquireTypes.
- Cleaned up private.SortRecipeList() and added the sorted list as a return value.
- Make sure the AcquireType isn't nil before attempting to get its ID.
- I overzealously changed a parameter type for DisplayAcquireData, forgetting that it was used as an API for other AddOns (GnomeWorks). Whoops. Reverted.