James D. Callahan III:
- Replaced private.acquire_list with a table on the AcquireTypes themselves, supported by the AssignRecipe, GetRecipe, GetSortedRecipes, and RecipePairs methods.
- Cleanup of Sort_Acquisition(), and changed it to use the actual AcquireTypes.
- Cleaned up private.SortRecipeList() and added the sorted list as a return value.
- Make sure the AcquireType isn't nil before attempting to get its ID.
- I overzealously changed a parameter type for DisplayAcquireData, forgetting that it was used as an API for other AddOns (GnomeWorks). Whoops. Reverted.