James D. Callahan III <email@example.com>
2014-02-14 02:02:58 -0600
James D. Callahan III:
- Variable name changes for clarity.
- Made things easier by assigning the AcquireType by title case: private.ACQUIRE_TYPES[private.ACQUIRE_TYPE_IDS.WORLD_DROP] becomes private.AcquireTypes.WorldDrop for example.
- Moved CanDisplayRecipe() and its integral parts from Interface/List.lua to Recipe.lua as Recipe:CanDisplay()
- Each AcquireType is now responsible for its own list entries via the ExpandListEntry method.
- Removed private.AddListEntry()
- Replaced private.reputation_list with the Reputation AcquireType's Entity table.
- Replaced private.world_events_list with the WorldEvents AcquireType's Entity table.
- Clarification of variable names and the nature of the lookup error.
- Replaced private.discovery_list with the Discovery AcquireType's Entity table.
- Replaced private.custom_list with the Custom AcquireType's Entity table.
- Replaced private.quest_list with the MobDrop AcquireType's Entity table.
- Replaced private.mob_list with the MobDrop AcquireType's Entity table.
- Minor fix.
- Replaced private.vendor_list with the Vendor AcquireType's Entity table.
- Rewrote SearchByList() to take an AcquireType ID and use that AcquireType's Entities.
- Replaced private.trainer_list with the Trainer AcquireType's Entity table.
- Added addon.Frame.list_frame to the private table as list_frame
- Changed the AccAcquireData Recipe method to infer the Entity table to use based on the AcquireType ID passed - the unit_list parameter was replaced with the has_entity_list parameter.
- Rewrote FactionTally() to take an AcquireType ID to use that AcquireType's Entities. Revamped its usage from trainers, vendors, and quests to work with any AcquireType which has coordinates.
- Rewrote find_empties() to take an AcquireType ID and use that AcquireType's Entities.
- Added the Debug function to the private table.
- Added the AcquireType methods AddEntity, Entities, and GetEntity - each works off of the _entities table per AcquireType, which will replace all of the X_list tables.
- Moved Retired in the filter UI from General to Acquisition and alphabetized Acquisition.
- Merge fix.
- Moved color data from CATAGORY_COLORS into the AcquireTypes themselves. Added AcquireType method ColorData to expose this.
- Fix ticket 1601 - Recipe for Icy Chill added back to game
- Fix ticket 1602 - Daleohm is Neutral, not Horde
James D. Callahan III:
- Seasonal.lua=>WorldEvents.lua and InitSeasons=>InitWorldEvents
- Added section headers to the prototype definitions.
- Check the list entry's Recipe, not its AcquireType, for coordinates to see whether or not to display the waypoint tooltip hint - the latter only works if we're looking at a list in the Acquisition tab.
- Added HasCoordinates Recipe method - returns true if any of the recipe's Acquire Types have coordinates.
- Transferred the Acquire Type waypoint functions to the Acquire Types themselves, accessible via the WaypointTarget method.
- Name change for clarity.
- Replaced the ListEntry methods AcquireID/SetAcquireID with AcquireType/SetAcquireType.
- Added the HasCoordinates AcquireType method.
- Acquire Types are now actual objects in an effort to make them as self-contained, and have a lower chance of error when adding or modifying, as possible.
- COORD_FORMAT->private.COORDINATES_FORMAT and moved it to Constants.lua
- Fixed tooltip to show the actual binding type for the recipe's crafted item - was previously using the binding type for the recipe item.
- Attribution fix.
- Removed ListFrame:ExpandEntry in favor of having its functionality handled more logically and separately by the Acquisition, Location, and Recipes tabs.
- ExpandSeasonalData=> ExpandWorldEventData
- Split tab initialization into a function per tab.
- Added RETIRED as an acquire type which does not show a tooltip hint for spawning waypoints.
- Moved RETIRED and ACHIEVEMENT out of an --@alpha@ block...whoops.
- Use the retired color instead of the custom color for RETIRED entries.
- Removed the CUSTOM acquisition REMOVED_FROM_GAME - this is now fully handled by the RETIRED acquisition type.
- Added list and tooltip displays for the RETIRED acquire type.
- Attempt to display tooltip information for acquire types which have no acquire data.
- Variable rename. current_entry=>entry
- Added RETIRED to the list of acquire types which can only be entries in the list; never headers, subheaders, or subentries. Consolidated these into a table named CHILDLESS_ACQUIRE_TYPES.