- Fix ticket 1601 - Recipe for Icy Chill added back to game
- Fix ticket 1602 - Daleohm is Neutral, not Horde
James D. Callahan III:
- Fixed tooltip to show the actual binding type for the recipe's crafted item - was previously using the binding type for the recipe item.
- Attribution fix.
- Removed ListFrame:ExpandEntry in favor of having its functionality handled more logically and separately by the Acquisition, Location, and Recipes tabs.
- ExpandSeasonalData=> ExpandWorldEventData
- Split tab initialization into a function per tab.
- Added RETIRED as an acquire type which does not show a tooltip hint for spawning waypoints.
- Moved RETIRED and ACHIEVEMENT out of an --@alpha@ block...whoops.
- Use the retired color instead of the custom color for RETIRED entries.
- Removed the CUSTOM acquisition REMOVED_FROM_GAME - this is now fully handled by the RETIRED acquisition type.
- Added list and tooltip displays for the RETIRED acquire type.
- Attempt to display tooltip information for acquire types which have no acquire data.
- Variable rename. current_entry=>entry
- Added RETIRED to the list of acquire types which can only be entries in the list; never headers, subheaders, or subentries. Consolidated these into a table named CHILDLESS_ACQUIRE_TYPES.