James D. Callahan III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2014-02-09 13:28:36 -0600
James D. Callahan III:
- Assign the entry's own index to itself as a fallback for the expand-all button.
- Completely reworked recipe selection: Selection is now performed by right-clicking a recipe entry. This is a return to the previous list behavior while retaining the select functionality.
- Clicking on a line within a sub-entry with once again close its parent (sub-header) entry.
- Using the actual index might be helpful...
- Use :Text() rather than .text
- Changed ListFrame:ExpandEntry to operate directly from the entry, rather than its index,
- Rectified a huge case of overthinking.
- Refactored many things due to the ListEntry objects.
- List entries are now "objects" with proper creation.
- Missed a spot in the tab code cleanup.
- Attempted to inject a bit of sanity: string_index=>entry_index
- Whitespace cleanup.
- Major refactoring of the tab code.
- Minor cleanup.
- Changed all operations on the list UI to use recipes directly, rather than having to look them up by ID.
- Speed up search a bit by only looking within the recipes for the current profession.