What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Check Russian version of the addon (on a Russian character/server)
2. Get a character who has Quilen Statuette and Worn Monument Ledger discovered
3. Check the progress bar shown in the minimap button dropout menu
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
See that those two artifacts still show as 'missing'
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
I've already found a fix for that issue.
The problem lies with this file: \Archy\Libs\LibBabble-Artifacts-3.0\LibBabble-Artifacts-3.0.lua
This bug is for Russian version only. Two of the items have incorrect Russian names for them, and that's why it shows 1/2 and 9/10 in ruRU version. Here are the correct lines (replace the old ones):
["Quilen Statuette"] = "Статуэтка цийлиня",
["Worn Monument Ledger"] = "Потертый гроссбух",
|LaplaceNoMa||Jun 15, 2014 at 18:42 UTC||Create|
- Jun 15, 2014
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.