1) Increase the allowed detection range.
2) Sound an alarm when the range rises by the detection range amount from the minimum range seen.
Most digs are pretty big, and it's not uncommon to need to fly from 2 zones away, so the 150 yard detection limit is a pretty small target to hit. The allowable distance range should be increased significantly, perhaps to 1000 yards.
Additionally, it would be nice to alarm on overshoot. If one misses the target and flies past it the tomtom distance will start going up. For example, if I'm in Desolace and flying to the Bael Modan dig in Southern Barrens, I could easily pass it without getting inside the detection range.
|SpareSimian||Aug 22, 2012 at 17:37 UTC||Create|
- 2 comments
- Aug 22, 2012
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.