John Pasula <email@example.com>
2011-02-25 15:34:43 -0700
Tagging as v1.8
- Secure hook was needed, not just normal hook.
- Apparently the old code worked, I just wasn't doing anything. I now hook instead of trying to add a net new OnShow to CONFIRM_BATTLEFIELD_ENTRY.
- Hooked the wrong functions for PVP queues. Sound plays when you open the bg frame which is bad. Found a constant string to search for the function tomorrow.
- Fix the self references.
- ToC entries now use localization application.
- Update core file comments.
- Update localizations to use the localization application.
- Move the checking the cvars to its own function which allows us to make the event handling a bit more simple. Also allows us to check them when we play the pvp sound.
- Upvalue Sound_EnableSoundWhenGameIsInBG
- Add support for Master sound being 0. Throw an error message if it's turned all the way down.
- Remove old BG code.
- Make the library detection a bit nicer.
- Hook the frame, no idea if this will actually work or not.
- Add AceHook-3.0 to .pkgmeta/embeds.xml
- Add an OnShow script for each battleground frame so when it shows we play a sound. I should probably hook this but it's been forever since I played with hooking.
- It'll work with world pvp stuff now.