What is Allara Boss Core?
Allara Boss Core (ABC) is a lightweight boss encounter engine that allows external add-ons to register encounter definitions using a simple table format. Some of the features it provides include:
- Acts as an add-on loader
- Pull, defeat, and wipe detection
- Auto restart of your encounter if disconnected
- Boss target detection
- Combat log parsing and dispatching
- Encounter yell and emote dispatching
- Raid player tracking, including disconnect detection
Writing add-ons that utilize ABC
Do I need to download this ABC?
Only download ABC if you want to use another add-on that requires it. ABC doesn't do anything by itself, it's merely a framework for add-on authors to quickly develop boss mods.
- /allarabosscore ver: Does a version check in your raid to see who else is running ABC (and what revision)
- /allarabosscore debug: Toggles debug mode. This persists across reloads/relogs. Note: Debug and error outputs are not localized, and will appear in English (US).
- Date created
- Jun 01, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 09, 2011
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Allara Boss Core
- Recent files