What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. create a optiontable with a validate function set
2. add the optiontable to the blizzard addon options via LibStub("AceConfigDialog-3.0"):AddToBlizOptions()
3. fail the validation and you will get no feedback
What is the expected output?
some sort of error message
What version of the product are you using?
|Nevcairiel||May 26, 2010 at 11:23 UTC||Changed component from None to AceConfig-3.0
Changed assigned to from None to Nevcairiel
|Adirelle||Mar 26, 2009 at 08:04 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|Nevcairiel||Feb 15, 2009 at 13:42 UTC||Changed component from None to AceConfig-3.0|
|Nevcairiel||Feb 14, 2009 at 09:50 UTC||Changed status from New to Waiting|
|Nevcairiel||Jan 04, 2009 at 09:59 UTC||Changed component from None to AceConfig-3.0|
|yssaril||Oct 04, 2008 at 06:51 UTC||Create|
- 5 comments
- Last updated
- Jan 30, 2015
- Oct 04, 2008
- Replied - Someone has replied after waiting for more information.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.