1. Create a TabGroup
2. Create an InlineGroup within the TabGroup using SetRelativeWidth( 0.7 )
3. Create a second InlineGroup within the TabGroup using SetRelativeWidth( 0.3 )
Would expect the two InlineGroups to fill the whole width of the TabGroup.
Instead there will always be 60 pixels unused space left over.
Found in Ace-Release r960, also happens in r964.
The described phenomen also happens with other widgets to be placed with SetRelativeWidth in a TabGroup.
- 3 comments
- Last updated
- Oct 12, 2014
- Aug 08, 2010
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.